Cotswold Cocktail School
Shake up your next event with Cotswold Cocktail School!
Looking to add a dash of excitement to your next gathering or special occasion? Planning a birthday bash, team-building, hen party or simply want to master the art of mixology, our cocktail school is the go-to destination for all things cocktails. Join us on a journey through the world of mixology, where you'll learn to craft delicious drinks and create unforgettable memories.
- You choose the location: We are a mobile cocktail school and come to you either at your home or rented venue. If the weather permits and space allows we can accommodate classes in outdoor spaces and gardens too.
- Intimate Classes: Up to a maximum of 12 people/minimum of 6, lasting for up to 2.5 hours.
Classes for Every Occasion
We understand that every event is unique, which is why we offer a variety of classes tailored to suit your needs:
Cocktail Masterclasses: Perfect for beginners or those looking to up their mixology game. You'll learn the fundamentals of bartending, from essential techniques to classic recipes.
Corporate Team-Building: Enhance teamwork and communication skills while having a blast mixing cocktails with your colleagues.
Hen and Stag Parties: Start your celebration with a splash by crafting your own signature cocktails under the guidance of our talented mixologists.
Private Events: Planning a special occasion? We can customise our classes to fit your event, ensuring it's a memorable experience for all.
What's included in my booking?
- Expert Instructors: Our team of experienced mixologists will guide you every step of the way creating four full strength cocktails/mocktails of your choice*, ensuring you leave with the skills to impress your friends and family.
- Quality Ingredients: We provide only the finest spirits, tinctures and freshest ingredients to create cocktails that are both visually stunning and incredibly tasty. This also includes the ice!
- Professional equipment: We only use glasses and bar equipment that professional bartenders use.
*chosen from our extensive online cocktail recipe page
- Why not treat yourselves to theatrical mixed sharing platters of charcuterie, cheese and nibbles and we'll even try and pair these with your cocktail choice, which helps soak up some of the alcohol! +£10.00 per person
How far does the Cotswold Cocktail School Travel?
- Classes are available within a 10 mile radius of Cirencester, also covering the Cotswold Waterpark/Cotswold Lakes and available 7 days a week.
Need a venue for the Cotswold Cocktail School?
- We can offer a perfect venue based in Somerford Keynes with free parking and camping facilities too. Venue hire is £75.00 per session (seasonal camping available at additional costs).
Visit our main website www.cotswoldcocktailschool.com or a quotation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event enquiry. Alternatively please call 01285 239773 to speak with a member of the team.
Please note classes are for over 18's only.